Christmas is Coming!

I've been scrolling through Pinterest gathering Christmas inspiration and wintry images (not that I really need those given the weather here!).  Here are some of my faves.  Enjoy!








Christmas Pallet Wall Hangings from Let's Make Cool Stuff Etsy Shop




Beautiful display from At the Picket Fence




This next scene was a Marks & Spencer Christmas offering a few years back



Beautiful display from At the Picket Fence





 From Town & Country Living




 From Made in Persbo




For more inspiration, check out my "In the Christmas Spirit" pin board HERE






Are you ready for Christmas?  I can't believe it's only a week away!!!!!!

Have a happy weekend!

With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!


Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. All so very beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration Anne!

    Merry Christmas!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration Anne. Love those green french doors oh la la! Very pretty.
    Happy Friday.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas inspiration!....Merry Christmas Anne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne ... you picked some really interesting and inspiring decorations. Love the NOEL decoration. I need to explore your Pinterest boards.
    Happy Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Natural decor is so beautiful - a few greens, some wood, burlap. LOVE and the green doors! Wow! Great choices, very inspiring. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, Love all the Christmas ideas and inspiration!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection, Anne. I love the burlap-wrapped luminaries. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful inspiration! Thank you for sharing the pins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, I love your picks. Cozy, rustic, natural. All of these elements make the snow on the ground a little more bearable, right? :P Merry Christmas, Anne xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful collection of rustic opulence. Merry Christmas, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are so wonderful ideas here, thank you I feel so festive now! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas Anne! We have tons of snow here too! I am going to repin some of these great ideas. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are some lovely Christmas themes! I love the combination of natural fibers and natural elements. I finally decided that I would paint my knotty pine walls in my dining room/hall and flip the dining room and den. I've been pulling together my inspiration together as I know it's a massive project - one that I can't do on my own. For these reasons, I didn't decorate in the lovely themes like you showed above, but I can save it until next season perhaps. In the meantime, I'm saving to have my ceilings redone (popcorn ceiling taken down, sheetrock fixed, repainted, new light fixtures and a ceiling fan). Looking forward to it in 2017! (I have to tell you this stuff on your space because I can barely blog these days. lol)

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!