My Pinterest Faves of the Week

Happy happy Friday!!!!!!!!  Here are some Friday faves of mine found on the internet.

Enjoy!


This stunning room was part of house tour featured on Hooked on Houses earlier this year.  Oh so pretty!





Isn't this adorable?  I'm still hooked on burlap and white together.





The Shanty2Chic sisters have created magic once again with this fabulous Pottery Barn knockoff.  I WANT! 
Hop on over for the full tutorial. 



Is there anything KariAnne can't do???  Check out the living room she decorated to perfection.  I am so in love with this room - from the bricks to that fabulous cabinet to the coffee table and rug.  SIGH.  Love, love, love.



I couldn't leave you without some Christmas inspiration - here are some printable gift tags that I adore.  Yep, more burlap!


And when I was looking at all the twig inspiration for my Cinnamon Stick Christmas tree.... (shameless plug!)


...I found this super cute snowflake.  Isn't it sweet?  Love the checkered buttons, too!


http://www.littlethingsbringsmiles.com/2010/12/rustic-snowflake-tutorial.html

and a few more for good measure!







and finally, what Christmas looks like in the province where I grew up.



If you like what you see, you might want to follow me on Pinterest.  Click HERE to see my boards.

Have a happy and inspiring weekend!


With a small budget, big dreams and a love of a challenge, Anne blogs about renovating and decorating her tiny 1930s bungalow. A self-taught artist and professed power tool lover, she enjoys writing, gardening, photography, nature and diy'ing. And she's never met a dumpster she didn’t want to root through! Come along for the ride!!
 

14 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful, but the living room KariAnne did is beyond amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd move in the first room in a heart beat! Not only great decorations, but that warm light is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful pictures. Amazing how the room was transformed within 48 hours. I love the labels and the star decoration too, it would look good alongside your cinnamon tree.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed them Sarah! Have a great day xox

      Delete
  4. Each pic is lovely in its own way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great favorites Anne. Love the snowflake.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the dining room. And a few of the other pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just joined Pinterest yesterday when my computer crashed yet an other time and lost all my inspiration pictures. I love your own Christmas sign more than all the other pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Burlap and white, oh yeah!! If you're moving into that house, I'm coming too, it looks like there's plenty of room. Is Karianne up to her decorating tricks, again?? Hmmm! Lol, great picks ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those rooms are all great, Anne! Such gorgeousness!!! I will check out those tutorials, thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun stuff! Have you started that PB knock-off shelf yet? I figured you'd get right on that! It's very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...