Secret Santa

I am part of a group of bloggers who joined Hometalk this past year.  Have you heard of Hometalk yet?  It's a network of bloggers and pros sharing projects and ideas and sharing information.  Anyone can join - even if you aren't a blogger or a pro.  You can follow along, ask questions, save the ideas you like and find out all sorts of cool information.  It's a fabulous resource!

So a group of the Hometalk bloggers were chatting on Facebook one day and it came up that a bunch of us were missing the days when you got Christmas cards in the mail.  You know, snail mail?  One thing led to another and the Secret Santa idea was born.  Julie at Redhead Can Decorate coordinated the whole thing for us - sweetheart that she is - and now we've come to the reveal day.
My Secret Santa was Amy at Atta Girl Says.  I think she must be able to read minds.  This is what she sent me:

MISS MUSTARD SEED'S MILK PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oops, was I shouting??  Sorry! but holy cow
I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!

Wanna see the colour?
Flow blue.   
Sigh... I'm in heaven. I've been wanting to try out milk paint but just haven't gotten to it yet.  And I have the perfect project to use it on too!!!

  Oh and that's not all.  I also got a wonderful assortment of drinks to try in my brand new Keurig coffee maker.





And that makes me really, really happy particularly since the coffee maker was supposed to come with an assortment of flavours to try out but instead it was just one box of a single flavour.  Boo!  But Amy took care of that for me!  Amy, I love you.  Truly I do!

Thank you so much for being my Secret Santa.

xox

I was Secret Santa to Breida over at Breida with a B   This was such a fun thing to do!

Merry Christmas everybody!  May all your wishes come true!

See all the other gift exchanges too!  





Don't miss another post!!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linky party!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link party! And what a considerate Secret Santa you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea Anne. You always come up with such great ideas. Can I be your friend? LOL
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! Atta girl, Amy!! :D Milk paint? WOW!! Thanks for the link party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderful present Anne! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the fun linky, Anne! Secret Santa was so much fun. I hope you and your loved ones have a joyous and blessed Christmas! Oh and btw - I know Amy personally (we live near one another) and she is a sweetheart! Those are wonderful gifts that she sent to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - what a fabulous present you recieved Anne!! Amy really made up a lovely gift! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Secret Santa was so much fun! Thanks for hosting the party, Anne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Secret Santa sounds fun! And you got some fabulous gifts, girl! Lucky, lucky you!!! You are having a merry Christmas already, aren't you!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not know how I missed this great event...next year!!...looks like everyone had such great fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for havin' the Secret Santa Party, Anne! Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanx for hosting Anne! Love your loot!:) Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...