It's Party Time Features From Last Week's Party

Hello everyone!  Thanks so much for supporting me while I dipped my toe into the Linky Party pond.  After three weeks it has become blatantly obvious that I just don't have enough time to be the hostess I want to be.  You don't have to miss out on the party, though, you can keep linking up at these fantastic blogs:


But before you go, check out these AMAZING projects from last week's party:

Anne from White Lace Cottage showed us her beautiful milk paint table makeover:


If you're looking for ideas for Christmas gifts (or for yourself!), 
Heather at Setting for Four has the perfect solution
super simple DIY jewelry:
DIY Interchangeable Jewelry, Prima Bead from Setting for Four #Jewelry #Necklace #Ring

The ever-inspirational Mimi from Blue Roof Cabin showed us how to build 
a gorgeous hall tree:

Clydia at Three Mango Seeds does her thing again with yet another set
of fabulous tables:
Check out  this super cool decoupaged bottle from 
If you've been around my blog for any length of time, you know about my
love affair with aqua/teal/turquoise.
Here are a gorgeous couple of nightstands from 

And for the piece de resistance, it's back to
for this fabulous chair makeover - WOW!

Thanks again for sticking with me through my linky party adventure!  And please keep linking up with my girls at:


Have a happy weekend!


Don't miss another post! Follow me:

10 comments:

  1. Agreed Anne; hosting a linky party is a lot of work. I ventured into it too, but quickly realised that it was time consuming, something of which I don't have a lot to spare.

    happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much Anne for featuring my chair and table!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature of my Hall Tree Anne. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I deleted the above post - sorry, I was logged in as the wrong user...

    Sorry to hear you won't be co-hosting the party anymore, but I can imagine how much work & time it takes.

    Another great batch of featured projects this week :-) I love turquoise too, so those night stands are a stand out for me :-) Clydia's tables are really nice too. Have to check out that jewelry over on Heather's blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging takes a lot more time in general than I ever thought it would! I can understand the additional work a weekly blog must be! Sure enjoyed the features this week!
    Hugs,
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features Anne...love the turquoise tables too!!...Thanks for hosting the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogging is time consuming, and I imagine hosting a link party is even more so. I love the projects you featured this week, Anne, and I hope you have a wonderful new week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the look of your coffee sack chair... :) You really did a great job here....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...