It's a Party! October 28, 2012

DesignDreams by Anne


Last week's features

Mimi from Blue Roof Cabin and her deconstructed ottoman:



and how about this cute baby gift Elena at a Casarella made:


Rondell at Something Nice and Pretty with her fabulous Hoosier cabinet:
                                  pictures for blog 006

How about Caroline from homework's scrumptious Chocolate Tea Bag Tags??



Audrey from Timeless Treasures made these amazing pumpkins:



Ann at Sutton Place came up with a beautiful fall wreath:


Shannon from aka Design  created a lovely cake stand from a tray and a bucket!



and for the piece de resistance:

The gorgeous painted pumpkins from Kelly at Jax does design

stack 3

Thanks to everyone who joined in last week!  Please be sure to link back to the party if you join our party, we'd love to feature your work but the deal is that you have to link back.

So please link up your posts and share the wealth.  Your projects will show up on all FIVE blogs and you can enter at any of the blogs shown below. 
*****

You can enter as always here at

Its So Very Cheri

You can also enter at these lovely blogs
Cupcakes and Crinoline
DesignDreams By Anne (That's ME!)
Setting For Four
Three Mango Seeds

--Here is the best part--

You enter one party but add a link to each of the gal's sites and you could be featured by any of us.

How fun is that?

It's 5 times the FUN!!


party guidelines

Linky Etiquette, SEO and How to get FEATURED more

*******

Please visit and leave comments on other entries.

Posting to my party means you are giving me the right to post your project and photos and promote on social media.

*******

OK, so let's get on with the fun!!

IT'S PARTY TIME







Don't miss another post! Follow me:

8 comments:

  1. Hey Anne,
    Thanks for hosting and for featuring my jars!
    --Elena :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne for the feature! I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features Anne! Thank you for hosting!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You put a smile on my face today! Thanks for featuring my hoosier and thanks for hosting too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the painted pumpkins with the twine covered stems. They are really elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, thank you so much for your sweet comment about my pumpkins :-) They were fun to make, and easy too!
      Kelly

      Delete
  6. Anne, I'm so honoured that you liked my pumpkins enough to feature them - as the piece de la resistance even! *blushing* THANK YOU! I really like all the projects you featured - if I was a tea drinker, I'd be all over those chocolate tea bag tags! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne: I had no idea you were doing a link party--cool! It was so nice to hear from you over at my blog, and glad you liked my vintage bookcase!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...