It's Party Time Linky Party!! October 21, 2012

Woo hoo!!  Its Party Time 10-21-2012!!!   


When Cheri at Its So Very Cheri invited me to join in co-hosting her fabulous weekly link party along with Anna, Mary Beth, Heather and Clydia I was so excited.  Not only are my co-hosts fabulous bloggers, but I get to see all the great projects up close & personal!

So please link up your posts and share the wealth.  Your projects will show up on all SIX blogs and you can enter at any of the blogs shown below. 
*****

You can enter as always here at

Its So Very Cheri

You can also enter at these lovely blogs
Ask Anna
Cupcakes and Crinoline
DesignDreams By Anne (That's ME!)
Setting For Four
Three Mango Seeds

--Here is the best part--

You enter one party but add a link to each of the gal's sites and you could be featured by any of us.

How fun is that?

It's 6 times the FUN!!


Linky Etiquette, SEO and How to get FEATURED more

*******

Please visit and leave comments on other entries.

Posting to my party means you are giving me the right to post your project and photos and promote on social media.

*******

OK, so let's get on with the fun!!

IT'S PARTY TIME




11 comments:

  1. Great way to start off Sundays with a party! I linked up my painted pumpkins this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anne!
    I found you via Cheri, I am following you now.
    I posted Frogs cpstumes.
    We don't celebrate Halloween in Croatia, but we do enjoy Carnival season when we dress up a lot!
    Many greetings, Ana@carpe_diem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, joining in with my painted owls. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this on FB so came over to link up. I love your blog! Thanks for hosting...Happy Sunday Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne! Just joined in, looks like a great Sunday Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! I'm now following you, too! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for inviting me Anne and congratulations on your party!!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting. I am your new Bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne...I have been a little out of touch lately...I am so glad that you are partying on Sunday..so I shall see you next Sunday...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne, great party showing so much talent. Thanks for hosting.
    Audrey Z. http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/
    Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello again Anne ... thanks for featuring my DIY Palm Pumpkins @#105. This was a fun and inspiring party and I will be back with another post today.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/
    Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...