Versatile Blogger Award, Liebster Blog Award and Sweet Blogging Friends



I am extremely tardy in acknowledging a special award given to me by Linda at  Coach House Crafting on a budget  more than a few weeks ago :(.  Please excuse me, Linda!  I was both surprised and thrilled by your choice of my blog and I so appreciate the honour of being given the Versatile Blogger Award.

To accept this award, I have to share 7 things about myself that you might not know, so here goes.


1.  I am fluent in English and French
2.  My mom is British, my dad, French Canadian (they met during WWII)
3.  I took up painting pictures one year ago
4.  I began blogging less than a year ago, mostly to share my ideas and projects but then I was completely blown away by all the talent I kept coming across in the bloggy world!  You guys are AMAZING.
5.  I had never built anything in my life until last year (I tried to build a bird house when I was a kid, but failed miserably because I had no idea that a frame was necessary to the project...)
6.  I love to dance
7.  I love, love, love classic movies :)

and now I pass this award on to 7 blogs that I am inspired by:

and

You are all amazing! and now, please pass on the Versatile Blogger award to 7 of your favourite blogs.
****************************************************************
And if that wasn't sweet enough,  today sweet Myric from Petites Passions awarded me the Liebster Blog award.


This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers and is given in the hopes of bringing new friends/followers to the blog.   What a lovely award!  I am very honoured to accept it.

In Myric's words:
The Rules are:

1.  Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.  Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know
3.  Post the award on your blog
4.  Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare - other bloggers
5.  Finally, and the best rule of all ........ Have fun and spread the love!

My choices for the Liebster Blog Award are:



And for those of you reading this who don't appear in these lists, please know that I would have chosen you all if I had the space...

Thank you so much!

Anne
xox

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Anne! You have a lovely blog full of creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne. I sent you an email which I hope you get. I am happy to be signed up as a follower so I can drop by here more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this sweet award! Thanks for thinking of me :)
    Have a wonderful week
    Becky C

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries Anne. A well deserved award!
    Have a great week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow awesome i like these thanks for sharing........

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice opinion. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...