I'm Dreaming of Christmas

My Christmases will always be about red & gold. I love those colours together with evergreens.  This post is mostly photos of my Christmas decor.  I'm still trying to get a good photo of my little Christmas tree but for some reason all the photos I've taken are too blurred to be useful! 





Snowmen are my favourites :)


Stars, stars and more stars :)




I had a whole box of balls that I love but couldn't use this year.  I wrapped a pretty wired ribbon through a wrought iron bowl, added some grape holly leaves and a beaded garland.
 

I found this sweater buried in my closet. It's all bagged out and I never wear it anymore soooooo

I made a lovely Christmas cushion out of it.

I'm not much into decorating outside this year so here is my one outdoor tribute:

Three grapevine wreaths, a toque and a scarf.
And may all your Christmases be white.


15 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVE your sweater pillow! So great. All of your decor is darling. Glad I found you from YTTM link up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and festive, and I'm LOVING the artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful eye-popping post ! I love all your decorations and the sweater pillow is very cool idea. ! I love the snowmen a lot too NS YOU abstract tree is wonderful and creative

    thanks for sharing !

    - KAT -

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the painting of the tree - very cool...and your snowman wreaths are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your xmas decors are great, lovely sweater pillow and the snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Anne
    You have a wonderful eye for detail my dear!
    I just love red and gold combined very festive.
    So I don't suppose BC has any snow? :)
    Hugs Rosemary...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite thing? Your red pillow, and with the zipper in front; it is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your festive touches....I am a fan of red and gold too! Looks wonderful and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sweater pillow and the wreath snowman!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. The three wreaths made into a snowman is adorable..You have a beautiful home..
    Merry Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Holiday Home is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    I love everything, but especially the fingerprinted Christmas Tree...tooo cute!
    Have a very Merry Christmas Friend...
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sweater pillow! Thanks for joining in on the holiday tour!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I like your grapevine snowman and sweater cushion. Everything looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing the season and your lovely home at Potpourri Friday! May you have a Merry Christmas and the Happiest of Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That pillow is so cozy Anne...I need one of those! I have about 25 sweaters that I can think of that I never wear anymore. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...