Homemade Gift Ideas via Pinterest

I absolutely love giving and receiving home made gifts and thanks to Pinterest, it's now super easy to save all the ideas I find on the internet in one place.

These are a few of my favourites - for more, check out my Pinterest pinboard  and click on any of the images shown below to get to the tutorials.

Adorable bracelets from http://honestlywtf.com

Fabulous idea for a pet lover, see the cute cookie cutter attached with a bow??
dogbones (15K)  

Recipes in a jar are such a fabulous idea - how about these:
Curried Lentil Soup


Christmas Cookies

and how about some really pretty home-made jewelry?
these are made from salt dough and spray paint!!
http://smilemonsters.blogspot.com

Pretty button earrings:
http://pierogipicnic.com

Old chandelier prisms:
http://www.countryliving.com

How about a wool scarf you can make in 45 minutes with no knitting skills?  http://www.marthastewart.com/272433/no-knit-scarf




And there are so many more ideas out there.  

I love, love, love Pinterest :)

Have a great week!


9 comments:

  1. These are fashionable gifts! Most of my gifts are DIY items I made. It has a more special personal touch and labor of love :)

    thanks for the ideas Anne :)

    xoxo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your love of pinterest and your favourites are great.
    Wish you a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pintrest too! These are some great picks. That scarf is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful stuff that scarf is so unique ! Thanks

    - KAT -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, Lot's of great ideas here! I really like the scarf and the little silver hearts. Who would ever guess that they were made of dough! I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012!
    P.S. You have been painting up a storm I see. Good for you! Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to my very talented bloggy friend!!

    xoxo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those Salt Dough necklaces...how awesome! Thanks for sharing, visiting via The Creative Spark

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas, Anne! Love that scarf and may have to try that!

    Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday! Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great ideas,adorable choice of gifts.those bracelets were really great and could be better to Send gifts to Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...