Mudroom/Laundry Room Mini-Tour


I am more than halfway through the reno of my enclosed back porch!  It is now my mudroom, laundry room and spare bathroom.  (Click on any of the links below to see the original blog posts.)

So far, I've replaced a single pane window and bought new, high-efficiency front loading machines:




Added mega storage and lots and lots of hooks and hanging space:
Pantry

Closet, tower storage unit,  hanging rack & laundry tub cabinet

Love the beauty
of a mirror I found at Winners

An old crate I found was whitewashed and repurposed into a storage bench at the back door:


I've painted the walls BM Sundial and the trim BM Snow White.  I even spray painted my ugly old brown ironing board with white glossy paint and bought a bright blue cover for it so it blends in better.

I painted an old wood shelving unit I had out in the shed and brought it in to hold all the laundry & mudroom stuff (dog & cat grooming, hiking stuff, laundry baskets, soap, etc.):


I bought new wire baskets from Superstore and the Ikea hanging pots to hold scissors, clothes shavers and clothespins:


It feels like command central now!  and I'm much happier with it.   The next steps are to move and stack the washer & dryer, install the laundry tub and to finish the bathroom that has now been gutted and is to the left of the closet organizer.  Best of all, so far this project has come together much more quickly than I anticipated. HOORAY!

Cheers!

Linked to:  The Mustard Ceiling Roomspiration Laundry Rooms

2 comments:

  1. Your laundry room looks terrific. I can definitely understand why it feels like a command station, it is very well organized! I love the old crate you turned into a bench, so cute.

    Thanks for linking up to Roomspiration-laundry rooms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...