From Ho-Hum to Gorgeous! Pantry Project Update

My Newly Painted Pantry :)
Last fall I bought a Leksvik child's wardrobe from Ikea to use as my pantry:

It was exactly the right size & fit for the space I had but I didn't really like the finish so I painted it and changed the knobs.

This looked a little too pristine to me so my next phase of the project was to add chalkboard paint...




Oh yeah, I like this much better.  Gotta add colour to my life!  Next step is to paint the inside of the cupboard and add more shelves to max out the usefulness of this already useful pantry.



10 comments:

  1. Looks great. Love the decor on top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, LOVE it with the chalkboard paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there~Love the chalkboard addition- it's great! Thanks for linking this up at Feathered Nest Friday~ Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pantry! The chalkboard makes a huge difference, LOVE anything chalkboard.
    gail
    catching you this week, thanks for linking up and linking back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea and looks wonderful with all your lovely bits and bobs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The addition of the chalkboard paint is so fun and whymsical.

    I am hopping over from Sarah's big paint party. (Link #34)

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the way you've turned it into a chalk board - and I LOVE your messages!!

    They really made me smile!

    Thank you so much for linking up to my Paint, Please link party.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your idea and the way it came out looks amazing. I love getting inspiration from blogs like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great transformation! I did the same to my pantry cabinet and now I don't forget to add items to my grocery list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I respond to comments through email. If I can't respond to you by email (no reply blogger), I'll leave a reply under your comment. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...